The Benefits of Dry Brushing
Delivering innovative and effective treatments is essential, as is recommending at-home care for follow-up. One hot trend that you’ll want to share is dry brushing.
Simple Skin Care
Dry brushing is a simple addition to the skin care routine – and one that packs a powerful punch. Benefits include:
- You can shed dead skin cells and spur cell renewal.
- Lymphatic drainage. Many lymph vessels lie just below the skin surface. Brushing helps stimulate flow so they body can rid itself of toxins.
- Boost blood circulation in the skin for a renewed appearance.
- Pores shrinkage. Dry brushing removes dirt, oil, and residue from pores. A face brush can also make pores less noticeable.
- Adding one more step to a routine in a busy day can be a hard ask, but dry brushing is worth. Not only does it help affect physical benefits to the skin, it feels great. You will likely feel renewed and refreshed.
Learn to use a natural bristle brush (or have them available for purchase). Then you should work in circular motions, moving upward from the ankles. For the back, brush from the neck down. Remind to use gentle motions; this should never hurt!
Then, to pop into the shower and, after, follow up with a great moisturizer. CHOLLEY PHYTOBIOTECH Satin Balm, for example, offers gentle, yet powerful, protection from glycation, oxidation, and inflammation. It also works to smooth and firm the skin, detoxify, de-yellow, hydrate, and deliver antioxidants to the skin.
Dry brushing is a completely natural process; using paraben-, allergen-, and colorant-free CHOLLEY solutions will ensure to receive the maximum effects.