CHOLLEY Tenseur Suractivée Cream with Anti-Aging and Lifting Effects for all skin types
Anti-Aging and Lifting Cream for the Face and Neck
50 ml – Ref. 719V
CHOLLEY Crème Tenseur Suractivée is an outstanding firming and hydrating cream that tightens and reinforces the skin of the face, chin, neck, and décolleté. CHOLLEY Crème Tenseur Suractivée facilitates the production of new collagen and elastin fibers through an advanced nanostructure, ECM moduline, whose action delivers superb results.
- Boosts the production of new support fibers to tighten up the skin and make the wrinkles less visible
- Intense emollient action to improve the resilience and elasticity of the skin without leaving any oily trace
- Firming and astringent action for a firmer and more compact skin
- Hydrating and skin protecting action
CHOLLEY Crème Tenseur Suractivée can be used essentially on all skin types, but it is particularly beneficial for mature and flaccid skins. For particularly dry or dehydrated skins that tend to mature faster, the use of this cream can begin as early as 30 years of age.
For all skin types.
WHAT IS ECM (EXTRA-CELLULAR MATRIX) MODULINE
ECM (extra-cellular matrix) moduline is a high-technology molecule that binds with special receptors at the surface of the cellular membrane to kick off the production of a special protein called Smad Complex.
This protein then migrates into the nucleus of the cell, where it boosts the production of the extra-cellular matrix (i.e., collagen, hyaluronic acid, etc.).
EMC moduline plays a key role in the regeneration of extra-cellular matrix
- Stimulation of the protein synthesis
- Inhibition of enzymes that degrade collagen
Clinical tests have demonstrated the efficacy of ECM moduline in the reduction of facial wrinkles by up to 45%.
You may also be interested in the following products: