Anti-Aging Repair Cream for Damaged, Dull, Stressed, and Tired Skin
CHOLLEY PHYTOBIOTECH Skin Repair Complex is a premium cream, ideal for damaged skin that requires more care to restore its strength and radiance. It consists of superior ingredients and is one of the best skin repair cream available
- Skin Repairing action on post-surgery and post-acne scars, and on the skin that has been overexposed to the sun.
- Calming, anti-redness and anti-puffiness actions
- Hydrating, antioxidant and emollient actions
- Skin repairing action, specifically for post-surgery and post-acne scars, and to treat the consequences of photo-aging
- Post-stress normalizing action to reduce swelling or redness
- Reinforces the skin’s strength and its natural defenses
- Softens and smooths the skin
- Intense emollient, hydrating, protective action
- Antioxidant action
For best results, in the morning and evening, after cleansing the skin thoroughly, apply CHOLLEY PHYTOBIOTECH Skin Repair Complex to the face, neck, and décolleté. Use a light massage for best absorption of the product.
During the day, for UV protection, follow the application of the product with CHOLLEY Alpine Solar Defense – SPF 50 as a sunscreen.
For damaged, dull, stressed, and tired skin.
Skin Repair Cream Specifically for Post-Surgery & Post-Acne Scars
50 ml – Ref. 1010V
THE NEW GENERATION OF ACTIVE INGREDIENTS IN SWISS COSMETICS
CHOLLEY PHYTOBIOTECH Skin Repair Complex is very rich in active ingredients, including:
1 – Azelamide MEA, a derivative of azelaic acid, which is known for its sebum balancing and skin whitening action. It is very beneficial in the treatment of acne, acne rosacea, and acne scars.
2 – Beta-glucan, an outstanding ingredient for accelerating the natural recovery of the skin after stress or UV radiations
3 – Unsaponifiables of natural oils (olive, soya, and wheat), phytosphingosine, and ceramides that help restore the skin’s protective lipid barrier.
4 – Precursors of hyaluronic acid, bisabolol, allantoin, calendula extract, pollen extract, and glycyrrhetinic acid, which stimulate the natural regeneration and give softness and comfort to dry, very dry, and aged skin.
CHOLLEY PHYTOBIOTECH Skin Repair Complex is an excellent product for men and women of all ages who necessitate a superior cream against the effects of photo-aging.
CHARACTERISTICS OF DAMAGED SKIN
The skin may be damaged by a number of factors with a variety of signs and symptoms. The most common indicators are:
- A dull and opaque epidermis, due to the build-up of dead cells and excess keratin
- A grayish-tired look, as a result of inadequate oxygenation caused by smoking or living in a polluted environment
- A fragile or anemic look resulting from improper nourishment and/or a sedentary lifestyle
- A dehydrated epidermis that feels rough, flaky, or even itchy
- Presence of blackheads that, in some cases, can be numerous
- Age spots and dark patches due to hyper-pigmentation caused by overexposure to UV radiation
- Acne scars
DISCOVER THE COMMON CAUSES OF SKIN DAMAGE
Skin is the largest organ of the body and the most essential component of the immune system. It protects us from environmental hazards and invasion of pathogenic microorganisms. Despite its resilience and strength, skin is constantly exposed to natural and environmental stress factors that, over time, undermine its vitality and resistance. The problem is aggravated by inadequate care and overexposure to oxidizing agents, which not only deprive the skin of its strength and energy but also accelerate its aging process.
Primary stress factors that harm the skin and make it more fragile:
- Overexposure to sun and UV radiation that weaken the collagen and elastin matrix of the dermis, leading to deep and wide wrinkles
- Excessive use of detergents that remove the natural protective layer of the skin, while making it too dry
- Overexposure to wind and cold that causes chapping and cracking of the skin
- Low quality or an improper use of cosmetics for exfoliation or skin bleaching
- Excessive use of makeup that blocks the pores and disrupts skin’s respiration
- Smoking or living in a polluted environment that deprives the skin of receiving adequate amounts of oxygen
- Acne and post-acne scars that damage the sebaceous glands and leave the skin dry and flaky
- Fatigue and physical or emotional stress that disrupt the skin’s natural balance
- Imbalanced diet and lack of exercise that deprive the skin of adequate nourishment and oxygenation
- Hormonal imbalance that causes excessive drying of the skin and is often linked to menopause or use of certain medications
We cannot overemphasize the harmful effect of UV radiation. Frequent exposure to the sun makes the skin look dry, wrinkled and rough, with the subsequently emerging unaesthetic brown spots. The effect of chronic UV exposure is known as photo-aging.
TEST FOR EFFICACY EVALUATION OF CHOLLEY PHYTOBIOTECH SKIN REPAIR COMPLEX*
CHOLLEY PHYTOBIOTECH SKIN REPAIR COMPLEX
EFFICACY TEST RESULTS
Important anti-inflammatory action after 48 hours
Strong stimulation of protein synthesis of 56% after 72 hours
In case of injury (traumatic / acute, chemistry, physics or chronic), the product prevents necrosis or sensitization of tissues, therefore favoring the recall of cells delegated to the removal of damaged tissues and favors the neo synthesis of extracellular matrix.
* The study was conducted by an independent laboratory to verify the regenerating activity of the product on human fibroblast cells in phase of growth or on injured human fibroblasts.
“CHOLLEY PHYTOBIOTECH Skin Repair Complex can be considered a Repair Product with reconstituent and tissue remodelling roles”
The results were extremely positive. The lesions were closing in an orderly fashion with the best results as expected with the highest concentration of CHOLLEY PHYTOBIOTECH Skin Repair Complex.
You may also be interested in the following products: