Combat Ageing Skin With CHOLLEY Crème Ultra Concentrée
Ageing is a natural part of life, an inherent and predictable result of simply growing older. Whilst there’s no shame in ageing — indeed, it’s natural — there are reasons you may want to stop it from showing. Here’s how CHOLLEY Crème Ultra Concentrée can help you combat the ageing process and give you a more youthful appearance.
Signs Of Ageing Skin
Ageing of the skin occurs for many reasons — not just because you’re getting older. Sun exposure, smoking and even diet can all contribute to our skin ageing more quickly than it normally would. No matter your age, you may have ageing skin if any of these tell-tale signs begin to appear.
- Dry Skin: Cracked, itchy and scaling skin that appears anywhere on your body, but usually in exposed areas like the face or hands.
- Dark or Age Spots: They sometimes appear as tiny freckles but can quickly become prominent — and dominant — features on your skin.
- Dark Circles: Large, dark spots under the eyes that make you look as though you’re tired all the time — even when you’re not.
- Drooping Lids: Eyelids that seem to constantly be drooping.
- Crow’s Feet or Laugh Lines: Lines that begin to appear around the eyes, especially when someone is smiling or laughing.
CHOLLEY Crème Ultra Concentrée Anti-Ageing Cream
Signs of ageing can be unsightly and embarrassing. Fortunately, CHOLLEY has developed a product that can help reduce or even in some cases eliminate signs of ageing. CHOLLEY Crème Ultra Concentrée is specially designed to hydrate, rejuvenate and recondition your skin. Using Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolyme (HAC), this product is formulated to hold moisture at the dermis, moisturising your skin much longer than most anti-ageing products. What’s more, the natural ingredients in CHOLLEY Crème Ultra Concentrée are packed full of micronutrients and fatty acids used by your skin cells to block wrinkles and reverse some of the ageing processes. Other benefits of this product include:
- Its ability to protect your skin from natural elements like the wind and the cold
- Its built-in hydrating properties that relieve your skin of tension and other signs of the ageing processes
- Its ability to slow down collagen fibre weakening, a key factor in ageing