THE BEST OF SKIN CARE SWITZERLAND
CHOLLEY SA is a Swiss manufacturer specializing in the production of high-quality phyto dermocosmetics. The company headquarters is located in Lugano, while its research and manufacturing laboratory is located in Locarno.
In 1972, Dr. Masset de Vallefort founded his own laboratory to concentrate on his research in the field of phytocosmetics. His hard work paid off and today he is considered one of the pioneers in this field.
His laboratory, “Laboratoire Dr. Masset de Vallefort”, was purchased by CHOLLEY SA in 1990. Its mission then became to produce top-quality professional cosmetics exclusively for CHOLLEY.
CHOLLEY is making a major impact on the cosmetic industry, by bringing its new exclusive IC-RAMP® and PHYTOBIOTECH Technologies to the world market. These are based on the latest innovations in biochemistry and cosmetic science, therefore placing CHOLLEY at the forefront of Swiss Phyto Stem Cell and Anti-Glycation Technologies, and is the driving force behind the High Quality CHOLLEY PHYTOCELL and PHYTOBIOTECH Products, that deliver superior and unsurpassed results.
They deliver the very best swiss beauty products, for the health, protection and beauty of your skin, with uncompromising commitment in delivering Swiss excellence and quality.
Phyto cosmetics is a scientific art. It requires a thorough knowledge of dermatology, chemistry, and biology. A definition of phyto cosmetics would be this: ‘a special sector of the cosmetics industry which draws on modern science and empirical knowledge of properties of plants to produce cosmetic products with desired effects’.
CHOLLEY Swiss cosmetics are the result of the empirical science of swiss professional phyto cosmetics, with the latest advances in biology, molecular chemistry, and nanotechnology. Classic Phytocosmetics united with the latest advances in Swiss biology and advanced technology, to offer the most effective products possible: this is the primary pillar in the development of the Best Swiss Anti Aging Products.
In very general terms, phytocosmetics are cosmetic products whose principal active ingredients are derived from plants as opposed to being produced synthetically. Phyto cosmetics owe a great debt to popular and empirical medicine, which over thousands of years, through the crude technique of trial and error, has identified the beneficial properties of innumerable plants. Today, equipped with our knowledge of chemistry and biology, we know the scientific foundation of these properties to maximize the efficacy of CHOLLEY Swiss skincare.
‘Biological active ingredients are strategic in CHOLLEY Swiss Anti Aging Skin Care. Studies conducted on biological active ingredients demonstrated their efficacy in maximizing effective concentrations, maximizing action in the connective tissue, maximizing action period, and minimizing undesired effects.’
CHOLLEY is considered a unique Swiss company with tremendous expertise in the field of Swiss anti aging skin care and skin lightening cream.
Selecting the right ingredients for a cosmetic product is a matter of art as well as science. There are numerous technical and commercial issues to consider, in order to develop effective and successful phyto biocosmetic products, that bear our logo.
These considerations include the following:
- The precise effects that a product should deliver ( e.g., diminishing wrinkles, protecting against the sun, etc)
- The optimal combination and proportion of plant extracts and other active ingredients
- Proper delivery vehicle for the active ingredients
- Compatibility of ingredients to prevent an occlusive effect
- The type of skin for which the product is intended.
- Optimal form of the product (e.g. mask, cream, emulsion, gel, etc.)
- The age group for which the product is intended
- The product’s ease of application
- Immediate feel of the product
- Comfort of use a few hours after application.
- Long term effect of the product on the skin and the health of the user
- Stability of the product in ambiental conditions for a minimum of two years
- Proper use of anti-oxidants to prevent rancidity and loss of vitamin potency
- Proper use of preservatives to guarantee micro-bacterial integrity
- Perfume of the product, which should be pleasant but not heavy.
- Correct size, packaging, and price for the product.
In the development of every CHOLLEY Product, each of these factors plays an important role.