CHOLLEY PHYTOBIOTECH Anti-Aging Repair Cream for Damaged, Dull, Stressed, and Tired Skins
Skin Repair Cream Specific Post-Surgery & Post-Acne Scars
50 ml – Ref. 1010V
CHOLLEY PHYTOBIOTECH Skin Repair Complex Super Premium cream ideal for damaged skin that requires much care and superior ingredients to restore its strength and radiance for:
- Skin Reparing action specific post-surgery and post-acne scars, and overexposure to the sun.
- Calming, anti-redness and anti-puffiness actions
- Hydrating, anti-oxidant and emollient actions
- Skin repairing action specific post-surgery and post-acne scars, and the effects of photoaging
- Post-stress normalizing action to reduce swelling or redness
- Reinforces the skin’s strength and its natural defenses
- Softens and smooths the skin
- Intense emollient, hydrating, protective action
- Antioxidant action
- Advanced conservation technology with no parabens
Paraben, allergen, and colorant free.
Dermatologically and clinically tested.
For best results, in the morning and evening, after complete cleansing, apply CHOLLEY PHYTOBIOTECH Skin Repair Complex to the face, neck, and décolleté. Use a light massage to absorb the product.
During the day for UV protection, follow the application of the product with CHOLLEY Alpine Solar Defense – SPF 50 as a sunscreen.
For damaged, dull, stressed, and tired skins.
NEW GENERATION OF LATEST ACTIVE INGREDIENTS IN SWISS COSMETICS
CHOLLEY PHYTOBIOTECH Skin Repair Complex is very rich in active ingredients, including:
1 – Azelamide MEA, a derivative of azelaic acid, which is known for its sebum balancing and skin whitening action. It is very beneficial in the treatment of acne, acne rosacea, and acne scars.
2 – Beta-glucan, an outstanding ingredient for accelerating the natural recovery of the skin after stress or UV radiations
3 – Unsaponifiables of natural oils (olive, soya, and wheat), phytosphingosine, and ceramides that help restore the skin’s protective lipid barrier.
4 – Precursors of hyaluronic acid, bisabolol, allantoin, calendula extract, pollen extract, and glycyrrhetinic acid, which stimulate the natural regeneration and give softness and comfort to dry, very dry, and aged skin.
CHOLLEY PHYTOBIOTECH Skin Repair Complex is an excellent product for men and women of all ages who demand a superior cream against the effects of photo-aging.
CHARACTERISTIC OF DAMAGED SKIN
The skin may be damaged by a number of factors with a variety of signs and symptoms. The most common indications are:
- A dull and opaque epidermis, due to the build-up of dead cells and excess keratin
- A grayish-tired look, as a result of inadequate oxygenation due to smoking or living in a polluted environment
- A fragile or anemic look resulting from improper nourishment and/or a sedentary lifestyle
- A dehydrated epidermis that feels rough, flaky, or even itchy
- Presence of blackheads that in some cases can be numerous
- Age spots and dark patches due to hyper-pigmentation caused by overexposure to UV radiations
- Acne scars
Skin is the largest organ of the body and the most essential component of the immune system. It protects us from environmental hazards and invasion of pathogenic micro-organisms. Despite its resilience and strength, the skin is constantly exposed to natural and environmental stress factors that, over time, undermine its vitality and resistance. The problem is aggravated by inadequate care and overexposure to oxidizing agents, which not only rub the skin of its strength and energy, but also accelerate its aging process.
Primary stress factors that harm the skin and make it more fragile:
- Overexposure to sun and UV radiations that weakens the collagen and elastin matrix of the dermis, leading to deep and wide wrinkles
- Excessive use of detergents that removes the natural protective mantle of the skin and leaves it too dry
- Overexposure to wind and cold that causes chapping and cracking of the skin
- Improper use of cosmetics or low-quality products that are frequently used for exfoliation or skin bleaching
- Excessive use of makeup that obstructs the pores and disrupts skin’s respiration
- Smoking or living in a polluted environment that deprive the skin of adequate oxygen
- Acne and acne scars that damage the sebaceous glands and leave the skin dry and flaky
- Fatigue and Physical or emotional stress that disrupt skin’s natural balance
- Imbalanced diet and lack of exercise that deprive the skin of adequate nourishment and oxygenation
- Hormonal imbalance that causes excess drying of the skin and is often linked to menopause or use of certain medications
We cannot overemphasize the role of UV radiations. With repeated exposure, the skin starts to look dry, wrinkled and rough with unaesthetic brown spots. The effect of chronic UV exposure is known as photo-aging.
TEST FOR EFFICACY EVALUATION OF CHOLLEY PHYTOBIOTECH SKIN REPAIR COMPLEX*
EFFICACY TEST RESULTS
Important anti-inflammatory action after 48 hours
Strong stimulation of protein synthesis of 56% after 72 hours
In case of injury (traumatic / acute, chemistry, physics or chronic), the product prevents necrosis or sensitization of tissues, and then favoring the recall of cells delegated to the removal of damaged tissues and favors the neo synthesis of extracellular matrix.
* The study was conducted by an independent laboratory to verify the regenerating activity of the product on human fibroblast cells in phase of growth or on injured human fibroblasts.
“CHOLLEY PHYTOBIOTECH Skin Repair Complex can be considered a Repair Product with reconstituent and tissue remodelling roles”
The results were extremely positive. The lesion were closing in an orderly fashion with the best results as expected with the highest concentration of the CHOLLEY PHYTOBIOTECH Skin Repair Complex.
You may also be interested in the following products: